Thursday, December 11, 2008

Plans Change...


I like to say that I like change.
The truth is, I don't do well with it at all. When I know what is going on that day/week and something else gets thrown in last minute...I kinda freak out inside. My mind immediately tries to figure out a completely new plan and tells my body to stay calm :). Even sometimes when something changes last minute, there are tears involved before I get back to reality and realize i can do this. ha. Usually it's the littlest things, but it's still there.

I don't want to be like this. The truth is I know that GOD'S PLAN is way bigger than mine and when things get in the way of "my" plans...it's probably God stepping in. I am in constant reminder that he is ALWAYS in CONTROL of ME.

I just wanted to be honest...I'm still working on change :). It still gets to me, but I am trusting on the fact that God is TOTALLY in CONTROL!

Why? Because HE IS!


1 comment:

riley said...

I've recently been realizing how much I don't like change anymore. I like the small things to always stay the same. But I most def. don't want my feelings to get in the way of God's plans.
LALALA!