Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogspot #1

So, I have decided to try it out. We will see what happens.

I wanted to do something other than xanga.com so that people who don’t have a xanga, or even a blog will be able to visit and comment as much as they please :).

So, I will try my best to blog more! I want to use it to update people who don’t live right with me, on my life in Butler and the things that I am learning. The picture at the top is a bridge in Pittsburgh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bridges in Pittsburgh! Also, it’s snowing :) that just makes me happy!

So, MUCH more to come in the days ahead, but for now…sleep. I need to get up quite early and make it to Starbucks by 5:30.

Love you all!!!!

please, let me know what you think about the new blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cool Jenn, and your new blog!
even though its not wordpress...