Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby!!!! :)

Kevin shared this today in church and I wanted to share it for those who couldn't be there...

Yes. I AM Pregnant! I am due June 11, which makes me just over 14 weeks. Kevin and I are beyond excited. I have been feeling good for the most part, just sleeping every chance I get :). Kevin is taking excellent care of me and I am so thankful for a husband that loves me as much as he does.

Ok. So, in February of this year, we found out that I had a miscarriage. It was the hardest thing we had ever gone through. God did so much in our lives during that time and for that, I am thankful.

Now, the cool part.

I share that part, to tell you the cool part. 7 months later, ON the due date of the baby that we had lost- we found out that I was pregnant again! How cool is our God??? It made it so much more amazing.

It wasn't a coincidence, it was GOD- no doubt about it.

We are SO thankful for all of the "Congratulations" we have already gotten and would appreciate your prayers! I probably won't be updating that much and we currently don't have a working digital camera, so if you want to know how I am doing, just ask.

Thank you for all of your parts in our lives and we are so excited to finally share this awesome news with everyone!!

love you!!!

2 comments:

Kevin Mattison said...

Your hott!!

And prego!

Lana said...

Oh Jennifer, I am so, so, so happy for you and Kevin. What a gift from God. Nathaniel's name means "Given by God" and I am more in awe of the gift he is every day. So sorry for the loss you went through earlier this year, and so happy for the joy you are experiencing now!! Wish I could hug you!