Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just being honest...

Today didn't start out that great...so...instead of being a bummer ALL day long, I read God's word and started talking to Him about it. Did it help? YEP!


When days like this come along, I love to list the things that I am thankful for. It is a great way to actually see what God has done in my life and helps put a smile back on my face and loving God more, and more, and more. :)


Today, I want to share my list with you:



-phone calls from my sister.


-teenagers who come to visit from 10 hours away.


-a husband who is trying his best at learning how to comfort me when I'm sick :) and doing a really good job.


-a mom who gives the best advice. ever.

-a dad I can call for help when I've hurt my back pulling weeds.


-teenagers...all of them.


-Butler First United Methodist.


-Moody for accepting my husband. :)


-great adult leaders who gives Kevin a cookie cake when he gets into college.

-friends.


-friends in Belfast, Northern Ireland.


-friends who call me.


-food in my fridge.


-spending beautiful days in Pittsburgh with Kevin, driving around, walking and enjoying bookstores while not having to buy anything. ;)


-3 years of marriage next week!!!!!!



-a job.


-sunshine.


-the Bible online.


-a car that works.


-dance.


-duffer.


-our house.


-having happy friends.


-a brother who can ALWAYS make me smile.





-Being able to see TWO old friends while in Fort Wayne last week! good times.



Ok. That is just a few and I added some pictures for fun :). I hope you're all having a great day.
What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

your computer that lets me read your blog!